View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
It was EXPLAINED to you, yet you "refused to believe" it? You're calling FlameKat a LIAR? That is pathological. Have you been diagnosed with sociopathy by any chance? I'm not kidding, I'm totally serious and don't think this is funny at all. You can LOL all you want about it.
NO, I am not calling her a liar. What I said was that I did not believe her. That was my personal reaction, and I did not assume she was lying either. She may certainly have been telling the truth but I withheld my conclusions regarding that. (To what extent she was offended is still unknown to me.)

It is not "pathological" to NOT believe everything anyone tells you.

Do you automatically believe everything anyone says? I am being honest when I say that I tend to withhold my judgement on things people say and games people might play. That does not mean I "am calling them a liar."

Quote:
So... that must mean you ARE "sorry".
Yes, I am certainly sorry I ever responded to her thread. I am sorry that I attempted to offer my opinion or experience. I am sorry she was offended. If I had it to do over I would not have posted anything in her thread....I would not have attempted to help her. I wish her the best.

Next time I will very likely just mind my own business.

Last edited by Olderwoman; 01-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.