View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I am one of those people you described, Magdlyn and its good to know I'm not alone. I'm one of those people where anything less than 3 days a week leaves me feeling like I'm just barely functioning. I'd have sex everyday if i could, but with opposite work schedules and a 9 year old its tough, the best I can hope for is five days a week between my two men. Wolf's drive shifts from sex to cuddles when he's stressed out, which has been alot lately (he works retail and has been in holiday hell) which means I've been stressed, frustrated, short tempered, and feeling less than human for a few weeks now. Wendigo coming over once a week has helped a little, but those nights we've barely had time for teasing or a quick kiss goodnight. Thankfully my husband finally gets that its a real need for me and has taken pity on me a couple times inspite of not being in the mood himself.
In our home its the opposite im the one with the higher drive my wife is on meds that decrease her libido, our newest member has a higher drive then i do, kinda a little scary. my wife used to do the take pity on the penis thing. but for me its not the same I prefer willing and active partners. hopefully with our new arrangement things will be different. still trying to classify what our arrangement really is, but then are classifications really important?. as long as all people involved are on the same page and have discussed and set the boundries dont worry about what to call it. just call it life, your lives, and how you are choosing to lead them. just my two cents.