View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:51 PM

Post Newb in the north

I am totally new to this situation not only the poly lifestyle but the discussing things as well. I am a larger gentleman, with two kids that has been in a loving relationship with my common-law spouse for 10 years. When i got into the relationship with my wife I was told she was bi and like a lot of men immediately started thinking "Sweet deal, threesomes" however this did not happen. my wife was perfectly happy with just me. Recently I started to feel some attraction to a co-worker and began joking around with her. the joking started to build a little sexual tension and i invited her as a friend over to meet my wife. they hit it off splendidly and became fast friends. Maybe subconsciously i was thinking the same old tired thoughts "Sweet deal, threesomes" but it was my wife that broached the subject and basically said she wasnít that attracted sexually but i should go ahead. I was very Leary about that as i donít want anything to hurt my family. the other night very recently we were all sitting around watching movies and i turned to M my wife and asked if she was feeling amorous she said not really as her " aunt flow was visiting" and i asked what if myself and L (the friend) were to fool around" she said to go for it. when L came down i asked if she was feeling cold and if she would like to be warmed up. she kinda freaked a little and looked over to M and asked if me if M was aware of and comfortable with the situation. I said yes and things got heated. M joined us and watched our first encounter. afterward M was very aroused by what had transpired and I was still charged from what had happened so i asked if she was sure if her " aunt flow was still visiting" After a warming shower the tables were reversed and L watched M and I. since then we have had a few more get together and now M and L are "playing" and everyone seems to be enjoying the situation. The ladies and I have been talking constantly about how everyone feels and they have already been talking about making arrangement to bring L into the home. I have SO many questions and concerns its going to be nice having this forum to browse through. I hope this wasnít to much or the wrong info for an introduction. like i say i'm new to all this and my mind is still on auto pilot for a lot of the time. hope i didnít ramble too much.