View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Oh my gosh, this just keeps getting worse and worse. He cheated on you with not one, not two, but three women right after a meaningful and spiritual wedding ceremony and a miscarriage! Argh, with all the work feminists have done to empower women, I am horrified this kind of thing still goes on in male/female relationships.

No way can this arrangement transition to polyamory. Those 3 women are vampires. Who would fuck a guy whose wife just had a miscarriage and was swamped with grief? Much less to continue to fuck him as she gets pregnant again and delivers so early?

As for the second conception, it should've been his responsibility to glove that cock of his. He should've been cherishing and protecting you at that vulnerable time, not knocking you up and continuing to cheat.

Leaky breasts? You're nourishing your very early and probably ill premie and keeping his spawn as healthy and strong as possible! BTW, my ex used to love to suck my milky breasts, he got a charge out of it.

Stretch marks? Tiger stripes! Badges of courage! He should be worshiping the ground you walk on.

Grrrrrr...!

If you do decide to stay with this man, I implore you to demand he drops those whores of his, and enter into counseling with you. Something is very very wrong here.
Tell us how you really feel, Mags.

But yeah. 100% agreement.