View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Motel 6! At least as things are still so new.

Sorry, this is just one of my issues as I contemplate venturing into poly. Just the sheer amount of people living in your house would make me insist on overnights elsewhere. Then again, only you know your family.

I did read the entire post and it has given me a lot to think about. Thank you! There are things I could say now, but I want to think about it some more as certain things really hit home for me, things I didn't realize before.

Don't read it all over again in the blog! You're poor head will hurt and they are identical-I just copy/pasted.

I hear you. If it were me, I'd be at a hotel. But, it's not me and I'm listening and considering the points being made by Maca in regards to it. I admit that his point of not wanting to spend money once a week on a hotel, that we could be saving towards our vacation does hit home.
At the same time-like you said, very very new and we are SO SO SO very different about how we open up to people.....

I look forward to hearing your thoughts though. As I told Maca, it really helps me to work through my feelings, thoughts and decisions when I can get outside perspective on them.
"Love As Thou Wilt"