View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24 PM

I apologise if this seems insensitive, but think about this from her perspective.

You gave her a place to live and a companion that didn't expect sex. That's great, for her. What is it for you?

What kind of man does this?

If it were me, I'd think it was a weak-willed and desperate man that I could string along as long as I wanted, without any real commitment or obligation. It sounds like you've given her everything she wanted, and gotten nothing in return. Why are you in this relationship? Because the obvious answer would be that you think this is the best you can do.

People tend to deliver what you expect, because they think you will naturally and normally expect what you deserve. Expect nothing, you get nothing. I seriously doubt this relationship can be salvaged, so I concur with SeventhCrow: get out of it. She apparently has no respect for you.
"Everyone you meet in your life - even total strangers - is already intimately connected to you. The idea that we are all separate and distinct beings is nothing but an illusion. We are all parts of a larger whole, like individual cells in a body."
- Erin Pavlina