View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:00 AM

Location: :P Cautiously looking around this new world that seems to fit...

For me personally... keeping my integrity IS a battle...

I am still healing from an abusive marriage... my integrity in that marriage was compromised, for my own safety, for my children, simply to not be hurt on any given day... it has become a pattern for me to put myself aside, to not own my own feelings, to allow who I am to be swept aside for the benefit of others...

This is not at all a good thing... I am struggling with the balance of finding myself and knowing myself, while watching the pain those discoveries are giving my loved ones...

It has nothing to do with being honest, open or communicating - while it also does, my discoveries have to be communicated openly and honestly in order for them to be known... it is the effects that communication has...

I need my partner to love me completely, wholly...

Integrity: Wholeness, Completeness

To do that he needs to know all of me, completely and honestly. I need to know all of me, so therefore need to keep exploring myself. My personal integrity is key to that goal... however, I struggle with both his pain and my own...

I am not willing to give up myself, I am also not willing to hurt him, I am also not willing to compromise our relationship... so back to the question about prices

Engaged to my sweetheart, WaterWolf

my blog (non-poly) Pearls & Pixiedust