View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olderwoman View Post
No, --I was just reading (on this forum) a thread expressing problems with this exact same situation I just mentioned. (So you can't tell me the problem does not exist.)

I have no prejudices against polyamory itself. (Which I view as exercising the freedom (and ability) to truly (and unselfishly) love more than one person.

I also have no insecurities or prejudices against sexual activity with multiple partners. That's a person's free choice.

What I would actually like is a good definition of polyamory that everyone can agree on.

Like I have said, I am new to the term polyamory. If my thoughts challenge you (or push your buttons) I'm sorry. They are not intended to do so.

It is difficult to be honest and tactful at the same time. I am honest about how I feel and what I think. Deal with it any way you can. I am not trying to bait anyone.
it's obvious that you consider marriage and polyamory to be fundamentally incompatible with one another, and are inviting those of us who are married and consider ourselves "polyamorous" to defend our lifestyle choices.

As I said before, I will not be baited.