View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
What we experienced is something similar to you, Jade. My husband and I have been together for 12 years, married 10. I'd always been bi-curious but afraid to explore it, but after we were married I got drunk at a party while my husband was on an alcohol run. He came back to find a friend sucking on my toes and encouraged me to keep exploring. We started swinging at first, though only with women (I'd never met a man who could truly satisfy me sexually until my husband so I didn't need another man), until about 2004 when a friend was going to Iraq and he, his fiance, the hubby, and I had a foursome that changed everything as he asked us to take care of his fiance while he was gone. The rest has been a bumpy road from swinging to LD poly to the relationship(s) we have now.
I suppose I should also add that we are no longer with them as anything more than friends.... their relationship imploded in the last couple years over whether or not they would have kids. She medically can't have them but refused to consider surrogacy or adoption and he absolutely has to have them to feel like a complete family.