View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidius View Post
She is in a different country for school at the moment so its not like we're losing time together any more then we would be.
I've suggested this too, to no avail, which I thought was hypocritical given that she had been the "3rd party" in a poly thing with a couple... she went as far as to say she would hate the other woman and never be friends.
If she can't accept who you are, she isn't someone worth being with at all... Then she won't have you at all. How will that make her feel? But it'll be her own fault for not opening her mind to it and accepting the way you feel.
She doesn't HAVE to be friends with your other partner. It would probably be healthier for her to open her mind to that too, but it's not like you would force your ways on her like she wants to with you.
I'd tell her it's fine that she doesn't want to do the poly thing again, but that you will. If she can't accept it, leave.
=]