View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 05:42 PM

So happy poly moments for TP and I. Concert was phenomenal..if you've never seen Trans Siberian Orchestra, you must, most of the time I don't like live bands, I always think I could hear the same stuff on the album and not deal with people, and extra noise and expense...but they need to be experienced...ok unrelated tangential plug aside, it was a great night, most time I've spent with Mr. A ever...so she wouldn't feel awkward TP sat in back, so Mr. A and I chatted most of the way up and most of the way back..Geeked out pretty hard over Quarrens, Star Wars EU Novels, and punching the clock at a call centre...I can truly call him a friend.

I was thinking during a quiet moment on the drive home that I was genuinely concerned for Mr. A's possibility of moving away for work because I know what it would do to TP....My issues still abound: women don't want to share, rejection is exponentially worse...etc. etc. and it does get me down, and wear me down the search but I imagine I would have it worse without TP, she's my soft place to fall when need be...and I appreciate that more now, I also appreciate Mr. A and that he relieves some of TPs burden when it comes to me.