View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
It sounds like you have to work to do for yourself first, or your future relationships will follow similar paths.

How exactly are you finding these messages that you shouldn't be seeing? I think you're snooping quite a bit more than you've admitted to.

It is extremely difficult to trust someone when you are not behaving in a trustworthy manner toward that person.

Unfortunately the messages have popped up when I have been using the phone with his permission and people text at the wrong time. Another message came through when his phone was sitting next to me on the couch. He also tells me when his phone starts blowing up its his friend in the other state. He doesn't answer her texts when he is with me and he gets a goodnight text at 1 am when we are going to bed. I am not that oblivious not to notice what is going on.

I have actually asked a few times if everything is okay and he has said yes its fine, just difficult at the moment. I am going to have to get some courage and just be blunt. I thought I could just wait it out through the holidays and wait for some of the other stress in my life to die down but it's not looking like I can do that.