View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
So you believe I am a anomaly then ?
Possibly. But I really don't know you well yet.

Quote:
25 men are ALL assholes ?
Yes. It's quite simple. I'll explain PART of the screening process later in this post.

Quote:

Do you remember that saying about being the common denominator, in any group ?
Example :
If I have 10 people who are all pissed off with me, whats the common denominator in the group ? ME.
So you're saying that my wife and I are in the wrong, and we should lower our a-hole standards? Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Quote:
My unsolicited advice is to take the time to reassess your protocol and screening process.
Here is the rough outline of the screening process:

Guy initiates contact......if at any point within the first two weeks of contact, he asks for nude photo's of my wife, then it's off, because we know he's just in it for the sex.

If, after a couple weeks, he tries to get her to go alone with him (AFTER she has explained that we ALWAYS go on the first few dates together) then it's off.....He's not willing to abide by the rules set forth.

If at any time, the guy doesn't wish to abide by my WIFE'S rules, then it's off. We have the rules in place for safety reasons only. I have no jealousy issues...My wife does from time to time, but I rarely have those issues. It has bitten me before, so I won't say I "never" have them....but when I do, I let her know I'm not comfortable with that...and she stops.

Quote:
Also take the time to figure out what type of image you are projecting. We do attract to us, what energies we put out.
Oddly enough, I have found that opposites attract.
Quote:
If you don`t like 100% of the males you attract, it`s time to take internal stock, and figure out why.
It's not that...I LIKED my wife's last bf....he just turned out to be a guy that was only out for sex too. So...At that point, he's an a-hole.

Quote:
Anyhow,..only my thoughts as someone who does not think most men are a-holes.
I have run out of time this morning to respond....But will try to later. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject though, and it breaths more life into me about men.