View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post

I see it as like the movie "its a wonderful life." I watched it for the first time the night after I saw Leo. I feel like the man in the movie... I have everything but I was meant to be a great explorer. The world is out there and although I have something wonderful, every now and then I push to break out of it just for a bit to explore...

Hahahahahaha! It's A Wonderful Life...a Christmas tradition in my world. My cousin calls me George Bailey all the time! 2Rings and I have been watching old movies...the classics...Philadelphia Story is next. He has either never watched them or not all the way through. I will throw out these movie lines and he looks at me quizzically. So we are watching them. I had never seen Night of the Living Dead, so we did that after we visited a filming location, and then we watched Casablanca and To Kill a Mockingbird. Anyway I am off subject. Shaking it up a little every so often is good for the soul. Keep your adventurous nature! Who else is going to lasso the moon except us dreamers!