View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 PM

OK, I appreciate the advice, and it's a confirmation of what I have been doing. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this situation, where it was supposed to be a one-on-one relationship, but the SO never leaves them alone.

I know it's about my gf and her bf and their feelings, but obviously it's also about HIS gf (as she is always there, "chaperoning") and my feelings as well, since I am trying to understand this strange (to me) dynamic of their group dating, when she is not supposed to be a unicorn in the first place! And she has told M that when they do get intimate, she wants privacy for it.

I am also concerned because LC, the gf, is a charismatic semi-pro scene Domme, used to being in control... I feel like this is all over my head.

ETA, cross posted with you, Ray. Thanks for that perspective, it's what I was looking for.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37