View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
They've had 4 or 5 dates so far, and M's gf has been on every date! And they're allegedly not interested in a unicorn or a triad relationship, it's supposed to be my gf and M, not all 3 of them. The thing is, my gf is fine with this slow pace, and M's gf being there. In fact, she's enjoying it. However, it's kinda driving me crazy because I move much faster in relationships.
I don't mean any disrespect at all when I say this, but it sounds as if you are trying to map out her relationship with him. If she is okay with the other woman around, then that should be left for her to decide. Perhaps he is exploring the idea of unicorn/triad. I suppose if your gf was in a harmful situation, then you'd have every right to try to intervene or have the authority to provide your input. But so far their relationship seems harmless and flirtacious. Perhaps she is exploring the options of the other woman in the picture. It is hard to determine what is really said during their times together. When they do decide to have sex, it'll be for the right reasons and at the right moment. Until then, you have to trust the process. It is, afterall, about her, not you. And I don't mean to sound rude when I say that.