View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseeclearly View Post
............ I felt unequal because I knew he and her were more comfortable with each other than I was with her. So, I'm going to try and get closer to her, so that the next time it comes up, I'm glad to share my love and lover with her. I already respect her and enjoy her company a lot, it's just the bonding that was missing, y'know?
Hey ISC,

Pretty typical - don't make a thing of it. It's wise to try to eliminate ANY expectations because things rarely follow the little path we dream up in our mind. Then when they don't we're open to disappointment or disillusionment.

Remember, every day is new & different. However things went down with the 3 of you will go down differently next time. Just stay open to however that is and bask in it.

"Bonding" is a funny thing. You can't force it. It will come of it's own accord when the circumstances dictate. The key is just being ready & open but without expectation. If you are open in your heart it will come - probably when you least expect it. i.e. it may not be in bed

Happy holidays - enjoy.

GS