View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
There is a distinct difference between dishonesty, being discreet and a DADT policy. You, I think, are being asked to be discreet. He isn't asking to know nothing, he is asking for you to be discreet about details that he finds painful. At least thats my take on it. I look differently at discretion than you do however, I find it is something I can build a relationship on. I am an open book, but there are some things I like to have between us. It creates a nice private bond, which I enjoy with my partners.

I am actually putting a blog post together about this because it is related to my relationships right now.

Instead of having the extremes, hist need for you to absolute freedom vs you need for absolute freedom to communicate, why not try and find something in the middle to work with.
couple of things. You and I are not that different Ari, I don't tell PN intimate details about my sex life and some of the emotional stuff Mono and I go through. I don't tell Mono about some of the the same the other way around. It's just respectful that way... you have given me cause to think how this is different however and I appreciate that. The line must be found and I am working on that.

welcome entredeux, thanks for writing on my blog. I have to get to work, but I am reading and will respond when I can.

Derby, I like your code word idea. will think on that more...

Mono, I'm just sad that you are not in this with your all because of who I am and my actions within that... I don't want half ass. I hurt because of that.... sigh....