View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:13 AM
crobin007 crobin007 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Get a lawyer to file custody agreements and make sure he is paying you child support. Do not trust him.
:-( Thanks for the advice. Yes, I have not done anything through the courts because I have remained in good relations with him. I am really hurt he got married to her after not marrying me, but he tells me often he loves me and wishes that I could be more open to the triad.
Reply With Quote