View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
People who are too thin or too fat just project that they don't care about themselves, so why would they care about a relationship with me?
Okay, wow. Let the shit-storm begin . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Oooh, I hate that notion! Makes me so mad when people think that. It's such a selfish viewpoint. Who is anyone else to say I don't care enough about myself because I gain weight? Or that I can't care about anyone else enough? Come on, that's horse shit. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
Yeah... that gets my hackles up.
Before any more of the polypeeps jump on Somegeezer like a chicken on a June bug in defense of beautiful bodies of every size, I would like to point out that according to his profile, this "geezer" is 18. I know when I was 18 I bought a lot of the crap that I heard out in the world, like "fat people don't care about themselves" and "you can't be too rich or too thin." Hell, when I was 18 I actually thought women were supposed to look like what I saw in the media!

I hope those of us who are triggered by his comment can take a moment, take a breath, and then take advantage of this opportunity to educate rather than castigate.

ADDITIONALLY: he also said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
Health, confidence, intelligence and honesty. Perfect for me.
I love this thought. I never would have been this aware at his age.

Another post I love:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Having sex with women with meat on their bones, is PERFECT. I like my women to weigh more than me. They need to be in the 175-250 range, and be at least 5'2" to 6' tall. This way, they have a figure (not a shape...round is a shape ya know...a FIGURE) AND, they can move around and change positions mid way if we decide to do so. Also, more positional options are available to us.

My wife is a well built woman....so is our girlfriend. I find them BOTH sexy as hell. Do I like to LOOK at thinner women? Yes, I do. But I wouldn't choose to sleep with them. I've done it, and it doesn't work for me.
TL4everu2, you are my kinda man. (You are a man, aren't you? Doesn't matter . . . grrr! )