View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Well, I am 55, pansexual, queer, separated and divorcing my husband. I'm in a relationship with a woman now, for almost 2 yrs, but we dont live together, just spend several days a week together at her place or mine. We live 20 miles apart. My 19 yr old son lives with me part time.

Ive had an idea I'd also like a local boyfriend who wants to be a real part of my life, do things together, travel, museums, eating out or cooking together, movies, get to know my kids and gf, etc. Havent found him, after 2 long years! I have had some great experiences with men over the 2 yrs, as well as several (fairly minor) heartaches. But nothing long lasting except for one faithful boytoy, good for a fantastic booty call and some laughs.

But I sure don't wanna live with a guy any time soon and I dont want to ever get married again... I might move in w my gf some day, but thats up in the air. I love being with a woman, she is such a better communicator than my ex, or any other man I've dated the past 2 yrs.

Before I met her I thought I'd just be dating casually for a while. Funny how the universe brought her to me before I even knew I wanted her. Thanks, Venus!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
also seeing
Punk, 42, M (dating since Oct 2015)
and a few more casual relationships

Last edited by Magdlyn; 12-10-2010 at 01:57 AM.