View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
Your hubby`s response is him verbalizing his fears. It`s like someone who is scared of plane ride`s chanting 'I am gonna die !'

I think you owe it to both of yourselves to at least 'try' this upcoming weekend. You will both have a clearer idea of what you can/cant handle after the first sleepover is done and over with.

You plan on keeping in contact with hubby and coddling his nerves a bit, but not to much. Good for you.

Don`t get to angry at him. I DO understand the 'fairness' issue that can come up, but you need to lose the battle to win the war,..so to speak. For him, it is much like him having a good hand,(sexual relations and time with others) but you hold the trump card(feelings).

WOW you so GET it! we talked more... and more and more and more... lots of pain on both ends here...

he really is afraid that J will try to take me away from him and asked me to promise if J ever tries to take me away from him I will end the relationship.

it was an easy promise to make because it was always in my head that was the case....