View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Breathesgirl's Avatar
Breathesgirl Breathesgirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 833

To move to Canada you would have to have a sponsor either through a job or personal sponsor who would be willing to support you for X-amount of time if you aren't working. This would require a visa or immigration papers AND passports for everyone. If any of you has a record, even a minor conviction, this could definitely affect whether that person would even be allowed across the border.

Toronto is poly, sex & kink positive as well, lol.

Lots of luck finding a place to live that's warmer AND sunnier, lol. .
There are as many ways to do polyamory as there are people practicing it!
Reply With Quote