View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:28 PM

Thumbs down In Silent Repose

@ Everyone, thanks for the advice and continued support.

It seems that darker time has fallen upon my relationship. Recently, Vegeta lost her dad. They were very close and it has really shaken her. I'm at a loss of what to do besides be there for her and Ariel is doing a good job of that. However, it seems to me that Ariel has shut down towards all of us and wants to spend all of her time with Vegeta. Which is totally fine...except that I feel left out in the cold.

Its hard to bring this up with her because she flies off the handle. It's not as bad for myself and Andulvar as it is with Company. Also recently, Company and Marius got into a bad fight and...it got a little physical. It's something that is not new in there relationship, we've all known about it and they have made great strides in fixing it. Ariel got involved and words were said out of haste and anger. The end result was that Ariel and Vegeta put their relationship with Company at a stand still. It shook him badly, even after he calmed down and apologized to Marius and all those involved. He's trying to make it up to Ariel and Vegeta with little things, but Ariel isn't having it, at least that's how it seems to me.

Lately, it has felt like Marius, Company, Andulvar and I are forming more of a quad. I don't feel an emotional connection from Vegeta or Ariel; (Thunder has always felt like a friend to me- it could change). I don't have a problem with Ariel and Vegeta going back to being mono, however, they need to tell me and soon. If that's not what they want, then I don't know what it is. I can't forge a relationship with Vegeta if Ariel is constantly in the way and I don't want to forge one with Ariel if she keeps up this damn unapproachable attitude. I hate saying it but I am a sensitive person and I'm shy so its often hard for me to move first if I feel that the situation is volatile.

I just don't know how much longer I can take this.