View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Pshhh...I keep hearing people who say "No boundries should be set...ever...for anyone". If this is the case, then why get married in the first place? You would be much better served by being single and being in open relationships.
I don't understand the concept of boundaries, I am mono and my wife is poly. My wife relationship with her boyfriend is their relationship; itís unique and different from my relationship with my wife. I do not tell my wife what she can and can't do with her BF, I do not interfere with their relationship. That wouldn't be fair to the two of them. He and I hang out sometimes; all three of us went to a dueling piano bar this weekend.

Putting restrictions on sex is not fair to the third person in the relationship or your spouse. Would you date somebody if you couldnít kiss them, do it doggie style ect..?

I don't let my insecurities get in the way of their relationship. I knew she was poly when I married her, her relationships last for years (she only has one BF at a time). I try very hard to welcome her BF into our lives. In 21 years of marriage she has had 6 bf's, the longest lasted 8 years.