Thread: A Brief History
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:45 AM

Pan is wanting to post a blog of his own, which I think is a great idea.
We don't have many friends that are poly and blogging here will get him insights that he wouldn't be able to get otherwise.
Doing so (posting a blog), however, would possibly require that he give more information than I would be able to cope with currently.
I am still quite jealous at times, which, sadly, are not predictable. It comes and goes as it pleases. I can make myself let go of the jealousy, but it requires some amount of time for me to calm myself down and rationalize what I'm feeling. Which I don't do too well when under as much stress as there has been recently (we'll be moving in roughly a month; into my parent's house with my sister and her boyfriend-whom neither myself nor Pan get along with; two things that are causing me a fair amount of stress on top of the new relationship).

I can very easily see myself, in a jealous rage, using something that he posted on his blog to try to make him out to be the biggest jerk on the planet, and myself a damsel in distress in need of rescuing.

So, I ask you...what do you think?
Should he go ahead and start blogging, getting advice on tricky situations? Or should he wait a while longer, giving me time to become more acclimated to our new situation?