View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:24 AM

Well, I suppose I shall join the crowd.

I'm Vandalin, or just Van if you like. I'm 33 and married to a wonderful man, (as most have heard and affirmed) whom I refer to as Cajun, and we have a beautiful 3.5 year old daughter, she is my Jewel and a 2 month old son who is my little Prince. We are new to poly as we have only been exploring it since June of 2009. I happen to be the one with poly drives. Up until recently I had never thought that I could want a poly relationship myself but after falling in love with another man (only a friend now), I discovered that maybe this is the right path for me. My husband is very GGG with the idea and we will take things at his pace.

I am out looking to date, but currently not looking to rush into anything. I want to explore relationships and try to find out what it is that I really want.

These forums have been a blessing to me and my husband by proxy.

We live in Minneapolis, MN.

Cast of Characters:
Vandalin: Me -- Cajun: My wonderful husband -- my Jewel: Our daughter -- my little Prince: Our son
Elric: My first poly love, now my dear friend and confidant -- Bucky: a dear friend with whom there is mutual feelings and desires for intimacy -- Carl: my new friend and my "first date" who is also new to the poly world with his wife.

Last edited by vandalin; 08-22-2010 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Year 2 updates