View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
Hey MG, glad to see you back, I've missed you and wonder often how things are going for you guys?

Fortunately that grumpy post was just one little period of our weekend with J. Writing it made me aware of how I was feeling and the caring feedback from Derby set me straight.

It was actually a highly successful weekend and I'm now such an un-struggling mono that I'm even closing down polyamorous people. The final post on there goes into more detail.

Z got the job he was going for in Brisbane (yes big Australian city :-) ) so we're in the big moving process. J and I even had a conversation about her maybe coming to live with us over there for a 4-6 month stint while she has some work commitments.
WOW! Closing it down. I am happy for your journey's end- to a point. I did love reading it and getting perspective. But you have a really exciting life now and you deserve the happiness for which you worked so hard.
Brisbane sounds like an adventure. Must get there for a visit.

Things for us are still a bit of a struggle. Lots of things that developed recently that kind of set Kat and I back a bit. BUT, 2Rings and I are very much stronger because of it and have come to appreciate these struggles and overcoming them as proof that we are committed to eachother's happiness.
Hubs and I are really looking forward to the holidays. Time with the kids is flying by (soon they will be leaving the nest and that kind of scares me). But my family is happy and healthy. Had a long discussion with 2Rings lastnight about our collective futures. We have no idea what tomorrow brings, but we are sure it will be together in some configuration.