View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oikord View Post
Also they have multiple STDs (not life threatening) and his goal is to have my wife bare - doh. I'm fixed but he is not and he has children with three women. His SO said 'they' are considering (my wife and him) she get an IUD for this so it wouldn't be long until I have multiple STDs - doh. I had surgery and pain for 6 months just to avoid IUD or her hormones because that is so important to me to have no interference down there. I think this poly thing is good for you who are poly and willing to compromise your deepest desires for the sake of multiple partners. For me this is turning out I make all the compromises and will get STDs (I'm STD free only 1 partner in life so far) if I want to stay with my wife.
This disgusts me to no end. I feel like puking right now but I haven't eaten any solid food today so I think I'll just go and dry-heave.

Are you sure you're serious? Or are you yanking our collective chain? You seem to be resigned to "getting multiple STD's". I guess it's your body, who am I to tell you what you can do with it...

Last edited by NeonKaos; 11-24-2010 at 11:14 PM.