View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:33 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamIdoing View Post
BUT our texts and emails (we don't talk on the phone yet not sure why)... SKIRT around all sexuality. Every time I try to take it there.. he drags it back to talking about mundane things... so I'm not sure what to think. Mr. DNPWWO and I have not had sex or anything even remotely resembling sex yet... we have very little time to get together and currently plan a meeting shortly after the first of the year...
I apologize if I am reading this wrong, but it sounds to me like he is toying with you when he changes the subject. He likes the idea but won't take it any further. Is he in a relationship of his own? I am also in that situation where if I begin to 'toy' he changes the subject to mundane things - and it is so annoying that I've stopped 'toying' with him. I'm reminded of that dreaded quote, "He's just not that into you." I'm not saying this is happening to you, but I'd be aware of the smaller signs to see if he is causing more of a divide between you and your husband with his "innocent" games. His ego is fed because he knows he's got your attention, so he'll toy until he thinks it's gone too far. Just sharin' my two pennies - you can take 'em for what it's worth or gladly leave 'em at the door

Seriously, though, good luck!