View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
BUT-he's more than willing to flaunt that I allow him another woman all over town. He's more than willing to make off-hand comments to random people at the store about it, turn to kiss me, then turn and kiss her and/or grab both of our asses to really RUB IT IN that he's got both of us.
It's almost as if he wants you to get mad and react as he would in such a situation. The thing is he can't fully understand your nature, because he is much different. His actions must be judged based on his nature not yours. I get the impression that he is trying to be cruel and this is a form of retaliation.

Quote:
To be blunt, I'm just sick of the drama that results when he flip-flops back and forth. I really don't care any more WHAT his decision is. I just need him to MAKE a decision.
Is it possible that he has made his decission, but doesn't want to be percieved as the bad guy by walking away from his family? It is sounds like he is doing everything he can think of to make you mad enough that YOU call an end to it. I have seen my brother do this, sometimes not even countiously, but he will be unreasonable, difficult, moody, and just downright unpleasant until his g/f breaks up with him.