View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Hmm... I'm scared of being unfaithful and then getting caught. He'd throw everything on the lawn. I used to think he had cheated as I am never able to really know the locations of his side jobs in construction. I doubt he is at the moment. He's always home but definitely clears his internet history. I find it so odd that a grown man never asks for sex. Isnt that weird??
Erin

Yes that is weird that a grown man never ask for sex. I'm willing to bet you that he his cheating. You see when he called you over weight he was just trying to justify to himself a good reason for sleeping with someone else. Secondly unless he is masturbating everyday then he has to be. As far as knowing you should look for the small things. Like if he goes on a side job does he come home dirty. Construction is a dirty job so his close would have to show signs. Secondly if you know he his on the computer go into the room he in and if he immediate clicks off the page then he definitely doing something wrong. Also there is software you can put on your computer that will save every, website page, email, instant messaging, documents access and everything else you can get of the computer. Its a key logger software called Web Watcher. Its sells for 97.00 online. This is just a suggestion if you really want to know. Also if he has a cell phone and has it password protected then that may be a sign as well.

Quote:
I know he is controlling - mind controlling. When I call him out on it, he blames that I'm too sensitive. I'm more mindful of it now more than ever and it causes fights and tension.
Stop allowing him to control you. The reason he claims you are sensitive is because you are challenging him on something that threatens his self esteem. I know this because I was that way with my own wife. Through counseling I was able to work through my issues. As a man we are taught that if we aren't in control then things will not get done. So his controlling is more about is self esteem as a man. Challenge him and make him stop, do not bag down to him it does no good. Let him know that him being sensitive does not make him less than a man.

Quote:
The more I talk about the details, the more I realize I need to get out before it really turns ugly. The man I'm pursuing wont talk to me now. He insists I discover who I want to be before he lets me into his heart again. I don't think he's controlling - I think he doesn't want to be the rebound to spoil what could be a really good thing.
Erin

Stop it, this man is also controlling, and he may not deserved someone as nice and pleasant as yourself. Please stop pursuing him and work on getting out if that what you really want. Red Pepper had a good ideal about making a list of things you need and have. Save your money and get out. If you come up with a plan and put one foot in front of the other you will soon be walking out the door. Focus on leaving and once you are out then turn your interest toward finding someone who accepts you for you and how you feel both mentally and sexually.

Kelvin