View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:02 AM

Location: i am in the Navy, and have been for almost 14 years, therefore my location isAll over the damn place

We do talk Danny, but I often feel like I'm overreacting, or shouldn't feel like I do. When we plunged into this lifestyle almost 2 years ago, I was cheerleading the whole thing. We invited another into our bed. We talked for a long time beforehand, and it was something that we both wanted. Not surprisingly, her friend and her fell for one another over time. Our MMF threesome turned into something between a V and a Triad. The love part was not intended, it just happened.
Come to now. Her first lover is long gone. She has found another, and this is purely a V. I know and like him, but I have little to no involvment. Her love and attention is divided between us, and as time goes on, I feel less and less connected to her. When I explain this, I always get the " I don't feel any different about you" response, and am made to feel like there is no reason for how I am reacting. Honestly, I don't know if there is a good reason. It's just this thing in my gut that tells me something isn't right, that she's slowly slipping away. My head argues with it, but my heart won't be quiet about it. I feel like we are stuck in this circular discussion of " I'm sad, scared, lonely" and her response of "I love you, you're being crazy"
We have been married for almost 13 years. I often know her and her heart better than she does. She doesn't need me or look at me the way she used to, and it terrifies me. I think I can see the change, and she is oblivious to it.
I was much more secure in the previous relationship where we were often in the same bed. I had a strong relationship with my metamour, and we often did things together.
There are more letters to follow. Thanks Danny for your response.

The only common thread in all my failed relationships, is ME.