View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 05:25 AM

Default Fun Happens Late

Forgive me if the title is misleading; Selene has on Dave Attell while she makes dinner and I find that particular track kind of true. The fun mobile always seems to ride ten minutes behind me; it gets there the moment I've bloody left, or it leaves right before I arrive.

I got tired of writing all my thoughts about my relationship in my journal. I usually reserve that for different things. And even though Selene already explained us, I'm going to do it from my perspective. I think that's most interesting. I would do it now, but goddamn Dave Attell is very loud and very entertaining. Goddamn you coarse humor, ruining my blog time and making me giggle like an idiot. Anyway, I'd rather do this person-by-person. I want to assure all my lovelies that I'm taking my time with our history together and being as thorough as they deserve. You know, as thorough as I can be without boring anybody to tears. Lord knows I already know all this crap.

As a brief overview to leave any possible readers with (or maybe to remind myself...), my relationship is extremely new. Company and I began dating our five metamours on October 15th of this year. See? Very new. We live with Vegeta, Ariel and Thunder in a cramped two bedroom apartment with six cats and a handful of fish. Selene and Andulvar live in their own one-bedroom apartment in the same complex, with their two cats.

Eh... It doesn't sound much like a completed thought, but I guess here's as good a place as any to stop for now. Time to pick up Company from work, and it's raining like nobody's business tonight.

Company is my husband. I'm dating Selene, Ariel, Vegeta, Thunder, and Andulvar.