View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I have friends I am intimate with. One ex lover and one who is along time friend. Intimacy is a funny thing, its very personal. If you feel the need to be intimate, try it. You might find they don't want to touch friends, you might find they do.

The only way to find out is to try. Friends though might take years to get that comfortable without them feeling sexual pressure. As much as some of us can clearly discern the minute differences, some people seeing intimacy and sex as hand in hand.

If you are looking for a friend to be intimate with but not have as a lover, and still stay a friend. Thats a mighty fine line you are looking for.

I do find, being calculated about it, likely won't work. Just let it happen naturally. But thats my take
These 2 girls, I am already very close and intimate with. But it's not like any relationship I've had before. It's like friendship, but more. I have many friends I talk with and hang out with, but these 2, I just feel very close with. I love them and love that they are in my life. They are people I would love to have in my life forever. If sex ever did get put on the table, that isn't to say I wouldn't take up that chance, but it isn't what I'm looking for directly. But if I were to be in a sexual relationship with another person or people, I would certainly want them to understand that these 2 girls are certainly a huge part of my life.
=]