View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
What was the fight about? I'm having trouble seeing how what you have mentioned would create a fight. Maybe the internet/gaming thing? Is he one line too much do you and the gf feel?

In the threesomes I have had with my men its been me who has said I would be interested and then they work it out to make it happen. They set the scene and I take the bait and initiate. Ha! Rhymes! Maybe you should set the bait so he can initiate.

As for group sex all the time, I would think that would wear thin at some point. Its only been a short time, perhaps its time to evolve into something that gets everyones needs met more. Time to start communicating needs and boundaries again perhaps?
We got into a fight because he brought up yet another instance in which he feels like he needs MORE attention. The fact that it was closely related to the sex act itself, which he always insists he needs more attention during, really set us off. He is constantly saying during sex "Can someone touch me? Can someone grab my penis?, etc." IF he's not being touched. And believe me, my gf and I make an effort to always have his genitals in the action. It is frustrating to us because there is plenty of times when our genitals are not involved during sex but we don't complain and still have fun. He was even saying at one point that if he's "not hard, it's not fun". PolyTriad, I wish my boyfriend could have a man-to-man with you so that he gets his preconceived notion that ALL guys feel the same as him out of his head. I was under the belief until I met him that guys are not always hard during foreplay, and that's okay. I would really like him to think of ways he could change his love-making style to more sensual rather than penis-oriented. As I suspected, he rarely, if ever, goes down on his gf without needing simultaneous reciprocation (69ing). Yet if we are all having sex and one of us girls is going down on him we don't insist on 69. Most of the time, the other girlfriend gets down there and helps her out with the BJ! He just has this mindset about sex that is radically different for us and, quite frankly, I interpret it as somewhat selfish.