View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearelookin View Post
Recently I met a gay man and I would sware I was instantly in love...he was so kind and sweet,,, we got along great and even spent the night together, touching but no intercourse. It was magnificent...
He wanted me to leave my family and for a while I thought maybe I could but in the end I could not give up on 16 years and I do love her. He hates me now and told me not to do this to anyone else....I felt like sh**...
Sorry you were both hurt! And I am sure your wife was as well, if you did seriously consider leaving her for a guy youd only had one night with!

Quote:
I so want a man in my life, not for sex only but to be with....
Sorry if this is not the place to vent this guys but I loved the people commenting here....
Perfect place to vent, and welcome to the board! I hope you can define how you'd like to practice polyamory, with any gender, thru reading more here.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
also loving Punk (42, M) since Oct 2015 (he has recently downgraded us to friends)
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years