View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:00 AM

I had no trouble during fellatio, attained full erection, and maintained it. (Sheesh, it's weird to talk about this in such a clinical fashion) After she left, I masturbated for ten minutes or so without much trouble, just I knew my boys were workin'.

Regarding the "maybe it's too soon" comments, when I met my wife, we had such an explosive connection that we made love less than 24 hours after we met. We still have such an explosive connection that I'll go from zero to sprung after less than 10 seconds of kissing her. I could be very very spoiled by this, because she's gorgeous, and incredibly sexy and sexual. She's also got an amazing sex drive - we typically have sex between 3 and 12 times a week, depending on all other factors. I'm also not exactly looking for a long-term relationship. A FWB is a better description of how I view an ideal lover, and the closeness of that friendship is entirely dependent on the individual.

Interesting idea to try oral until completion - next time, if there is a next time.