View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 AM

Smile

Hi XYZ5. Wlecome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyx5 View Post
1) Is this polyamory on my wife's part and am I just a pervert for wanting this for her?
If your wife wants to participate in an open, honest and loving relationship with a third or more partners, she may be polyamorous. You, my friend, are not poly. You are a hotwife fan. No judgement implied, but there it is.
Quote:
2) The only strong jealousy I feel about all of it is when she spends more time communicating with TK than she does with me. I struggle a little with insecurity about . . .
A certain amount of jealousy is to be expected. Don't be afraid to talk to your wife. Tell her what you're feeling and ask for what you want. Keep in mind that this is all new to her too.

Quote:
3) TK's wife does not know about any of this and that bothers both my wife and I.
It should bother you! I see this as a red flag. TK isn't interested in an open, honest relationship, he is committing adultery by lying to his wife so that he can slip around on her. What makes you think he'll show more honesty and integrity with your wife than he's shown with his own?

Quote:
4) (is what we are doing more of a swinging lifestyle?)
Yes, it is. See hotwife note above.

Quote:
5) My wife and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. We are best friends and respect each other immensely. Are we messing up a truly wonderful relationship by engaging in this consensual extra marital activity?
Not necessarily. There are certain risks, as with any major life change. But if the two of you commit to maintaining open communication between all involved parties, and commit to keeping your relationship top priority, there is no reason it can't work. And you know, if you run into trouble, you can decide to return to monogamy.

Quote:
6) Lastly my wife worries that once she enters into full blown meno-pause, her libido will diminish again. This scares her and is one of the reasons she has jumped into the fire we have now found ourselves in. zyx5
I hear Amberen works.

Best of luck to you and your loving wife. I hope you find what you're looking for.