View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcrazy View Post

now me and my girlfriend swing and vegas isn't that liberal of a place and it's hard to find Bi men to meet. Not to mention swinging doesn't really help the odds of finding a emotional relationship with a man.

i'm often fettered with thoughts of my bisexuality, of being with a man. what's it like? What will i feel? will it be better cause most men are thinkers and not feelers? lol In all seriousness everyday that goes by and wonder about it more and more. I really want to have a meaninful intimate relationship with preferably a bi man because I can relate more, but...i don't know if it'll ever happen :/
rpcrazy. have you tried the dating site ok cupid? You can list yourself as available, poly and bi and see who's out there like you. There are nice detailed profiles to help you sort through and reject the players just looking for casual sex. Good luck.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37