Thread: Remember me?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 PM

My gf is finally "in like with" a man who has pursued her and found her across several dating/fetish sites. They had their first date a few days ago.

I know they've been chatting online extremely graphically about what kinds of sex and bdsm play they are planning on doing together when the time seems right. I get a little jealous, yeah. But I know their sex together won't be better than the sex she and I have together, just different. Our sex is phenomenal. And since I am a woman, she is a transgender woman, and she's found a cis-gendered guy who confirms her female gender, it will just make her a happier and more whole person for me to enjoy.

Of course, I've had lots of partners, lots of sex (and warm fond feelings, if not full on "being in love" feelings) since she and I met 21 months ago. So, how could I be so hypocritical as to not "allow" her the same fun and fantastic feelings with another partner?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37