View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:49 PM

Off to a new start today in a lot of ways. There is a lot going on in my head about what my place is in the world and what I should be doing... I have a good idea of where to go from here, but how to get there alludes me.

Mono asked me last night some questions that I am mulling over in my head... most of which lead to "what is the point in making an effort where community is concerned?" "What is the point in supporting community and being involved in it's visibility and advocating for the outer communities understanding and acceptance?" "Why not just live my life and carry on with my tribe?"

I really don't have answers to those questions. I think I might be banging on a door that isn't going to open. Or maybe banging on the wrong door. I have some ideas of what I want to do, but don't think I have the attention that will draw people in to do them...

I don't know where to draw from to find those that are new to poly, or new to sex positive culture, or new to open relationships, or new to being involved in their process around such things... that resource is tapped and monitored closely. There are gaps, but where does one find attention when that happens.... ?

ponder.