View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 AM

Just for some added perspective, only four of us have jobs. Andulvar makes the most, Vegeta and Company make about the same, and Selene makes the least due to a very small vet hospital thing. Thunder gets money from the government, and Ariel and I make nothing unless we do a bake sale or something else extra.

I'm a very group-oriented person. Generally, I want everyone to be there for everything. Since I don't have my own personal income, sometimes this is difficult to maneuver with the group, as our finances stand. I'm perfectly willing to do things that don't require money, as we used to do this when we were a bit younger, or go on the super-cheap. It doesn't bother me at all.

However, I think that being able to have time alone with certain people at a time is also valuable. It's hard for me to get closer to people if the group is large... I would feel like that closeness was mostly superficial. Considering our boundaries, getting close sometimes has to happen with one partner AND their primary.

That being said, our relationship is still new... there's lots of time to perfect communication and issues such as this. I'm willing to be patient and roll along with everyone else's speed.

Company is my husband. I'm dating Selene, Ariel, Vegeta, Thunder, and Andulvar.