View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 05:20 PM

The issue of me dating other people is something we talked about and I agreed to spend more time with other people both dating and friends. I went on a few casual dates and have been connecting more with other people. This fall my schedule had become so busy that O became the only one I made any time for. Which we both agreed wasn't good. So I've been working on that. I just haven't found a primary is what I'm saying, I guess. It might be a long time before I do. But it isn't fair (to me or him) for him to be my only support so to speak. I'm hoping that as that's been changing that that will help things.

@ Jodi- one of his issues is that his wife is not comfortable with us having sex so he worries about being tempted to take things further than she is comfortable with. If she were comfortable with it, i don't think there would be much of a problem. She's onboard with the relationships in general and she and I get along just fine. And you're right, I have been putting all my eggs in one basket. I'm hoping that by hanging out with other people that will help? But it is hard for me. I really like him and I probably am setting myself up for trouble in the future.