View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:22 PM
XYZ123 XYZ123 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 369

Does the BD know about your situation? If you're not going to be in the closet anyway, perhaps it's best to talk it over with him and get his feelings on the matter. If you have a decent enough relationship and he knows you're a good parent maybe you can have him sign some legal documents stating he will not sue for custody based on your relationship status? I'm not sure this can be done as I have no legal experience, but maybe it's worth a try? Talk to a lawyer and find out your rights.
Reply With Quote