View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:03 AM
openmarriagelove's Avatar
openmarriagelove openmarriagelove is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 17

I see a sex therapist to help me work through my issues with the whole lifestyle. I've found it be extremely helpful. If you were local I'd recommend her but I'm pretty positive you don't live in Wisconsin, but try looking for a sex therapist in your area. She's helped me immensely in feeling comfortable with the lifestyle and how to work through my relationships and is open to having them come in with me if I choose.
Reply With Quote