View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:56 PM

Since this is an open forum, I will keep my name to just M. As I don't want certain people searching for me.

Anyways, I'm 30, currently in Ontario Canada, deeply in love with my Sunshinegrl and Aussiebloke, who live in Australia and whom I'm going to join in just a few days (see ticker).
For 13 years I identified as a lesbian. Was in an abusive relationship for 11 years which I have recently become strong enough to get out of. The break up of my marriage had nothing to do with anything but my ex and I. I had not been happy for years and years, and even left 3 years ago and, unfortunately, came back after her pleading. Much to my surprise I ended up falling in love with a man, AB, (who'd of known) and I enjoy him and love him as much as I love SG. Just took a bit to wrap my head around after thinking myself a lesbian for so long.

Somehow I seem to have lost a lot of myself in my previous relationship. I used to love to write (stories and poems), sing, cross stich psp (I've lost my mojo) watch movies and listen to music.
I'm more of an indoor person. I prefer small groups to large ones. Somewhat introverted until I get to know people.
I was adopted as a baby, have great adoptive parents and am lucky enough to have a wonderful relationship with my bmom and brother. I have met my bdad and his family. While I adore him, i can not stand the rest of them, and they have made some bad (illigal) choices so I keep them out of my life.

I used to work in sales/customer service but have just quit my job (YAY) in order to prepare to leave my house and move to Oz (YAY YAY). So right now I'm extreemly busy and exhausted by the end of the day from endless cleaning and painting.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell (ooh Austin powers flash lol sorry)

Home

Last edited by aussielover; 08-21-2009 at 12:00 AM.