View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaityandBen View Post
yay! more crazy people to join us!! i'm still looking for my third. We want a triad uber bad...
So have you thought of looking for your secondary or have anyone in mind?
My wife is currently exploring with a secondary, but it hasn't progressed past the emotional/friendship phase yet. They have been friends for about 8 months and she only recently discussed becoming more intimate. The good thing is that we are all on the same page and agree that we need to let him digest the weight of the situation before actually taking that next step. It may seem drawn out, but my wife and him both come from fairly conservative backgrounds, while mine is much more liberal.

As for me, I've poked around on polymatchmaker.com just to see what the range of people is, with a mild interest in finding someone to start a friendship with. Unfortunately, not many people in my area. I'm in no rush, if it happens for me, it will happen at the right time, and I don't want to put any undue emotional stress on my wife, while she is exploring with her first secondary... I do look forward to the possibility, though, and hope that one day I will find someone I feel comfortable with.

Good luck with your endeavors, I hope you find what you're looking for. I'm learning very quickly that it needs to be someone that puts others needs before themselves, at least in my case; and thankfully, for us, that's what we have right now. I won't move forward for myself unless I feel that same way about my potential secondary.

Anonymous