Thread: To Vent
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-03-2010, 06:15 AM
pancake's Avatar
pancake pancake is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 52
Default

Still nowhere. Tryin to soul search and see what I really want. Mom thinks I shouldn't be seeing anyone til after I go to Korea (which was totally my intent but not what ended up happening). The only thing I've come up with is that I've decided I'm about 75% straight, the other 25% is a lesbian. But when it comes down to it I'm probably gonna seek out guys for relationships. H just kinda fell in my lap, so to speak. I've been trying to come to the same conclusion about how poly I am vs. mono, but haven't come to any conclusions yet. I can't tell if it's my gut or NRE that's yanking me in one definite direction. But I've tried leaving this relationship for the same reasons before and it's never stuck...but how do you turn your back on people you love but aren't in love with?
Reply With Quote