View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 03:49 AM

GS, thanks for being so objective. The part I don't like about my snap judgement in this area is that I am sure to turn my back on some people that have lots of aspects I would appreciate. I have existing friends in real life and on here who engage in sport sex. I wouldn't turn away from them that easily and what they do and is healthy for them doesn't bother me. There is no reason that this should be such a big issue for me. I'm sure it has more to do with Redpepper than anything else. I am a very protective person. The best way to get a reaction from me is to hurt or threaten my friends. I don't trust in peoples ability to respect personal boundaries in these environments. I have no fear of people bothering me, I'm blunt and to the point. I worry about people pestering or taking leisure to grope, make offensive comments or otherwise solicit or harass those I care about. I've got a thing for the damsel in distress situation and seeing some one unwanted coming on to Redpepper or Derby would get a serious reaction from me. I know both can handle themselves and most guys wouldn't cross boundaries once warned off but it would be hard for me to not say anything.

Add this to the fact I don't want to see people I hang out with naked, aroused or doing it and sometimes I wonder just how prudish I seem. Yet I will gladly go to a public BDSM event and take great pleasure and pride in Redpepper flogging my naked ass....hmm in those instances I have seen friends naked and it doesn't bother me. I don't pay any attention to it. Maybe that's because I don't find it particularly sexual?

My self learning continues

Thanks for the comments Sneacail and LR..both valid and helpful

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over